Watch SingleDad founder RJ Jaramillo’s great crock pot recipe: Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas, that can get the kids involved too!
- (1) 4 Quart Crock pot (low heat)
- (1) Lemon Garlic Spiced, Pre-packaged Pork Tenderloin
- (1) Bushel of Cilantro
- (1) White Onion (Chopped Fine)
- (3) Limes
- (1) 16 â€“ 20 oz. Jar of Red Mild Salsa
- (1) Table Spoon of Minced Garlic,
- (1) Tablespoon of Oregeno flakes
- (1) Tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- (1) Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- (1) Package of Corn Tortillas
- Beans and Salsa for garnish
Drop Olive Oil, minced garlic, onions and salsa into crock pot.
Spice meat with oregano, garlic, cilantro and all 3 limes.
Leave for a minimum of 6 hours, low heat.